cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Integration between CUCM and CUP

Dear Guys;

I have two concern about integration between CUCM and CUP

First one :

I am testing on CUCM 9.0 and CUPS 9.0 demo version, after configure all things, I cant found Capabilities Assignment on call manager, and I don't know how to assign user to CUP, CUPS. and is working on demo version  or not??

Second one:

when we make a integration between CUCM 8.6 Licence and CUP 9.0, after configure Call Manager and go to start configure CUP the message appeared on CUP, "" there is a version mismatch with CUCM, ......, Both version must match before deployment can continue"". how can do it or its must to upgrade CUCM from 8.6 to 9.0 ???

thanks.

BR

4 Replies 4

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You need to build UC services and service profiles under user management, then assign the profile to the end users and select the enable checkbox.

Chris

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
  1. Adding to Chris' answer: Capabilities Assignment no longer exists in the 9.0 release. It was replaced by an option on the End User Configuration page and the associated (or system default) Service Profile.
  2. The versions of CUCM and CUP *must* match. Additionally, the documentation states that you must upgrade CUCM before CUP; I'm not sure what will happen to you now that you did it out of sequence. This is an example of why you need to read the product release notes!

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

thanks Dears;

after read cisco document ID:113458 and do all steps I am found some of steps not found in CUCM 9.0, So that if any one have document how to do integration CUCM 9.0 with CUPS 9.0 please tell me where can I found it.

thanks for your help.

BR

Here is the deployoment guide for version 9.1

HTH, please rate all useful posts!

Chris