Views
Helpful
Replies

ISM-SRE-300-K9 & Cisco Configuration Professional Issue

Barry Richey
Level 1
Level 1

hi there,

i have a cisco 2901 router running CME 8.6 the router has a ISM-SRE-300-K9 card init with Unity Express 8.0.5 installed.

i am having issues with Cisco configuration professional and configuring the module

under module configuration the status is "module is not reachable", if i click on details i get further information "unable to execute command from the module. module is either reloading or is in failed state. you must make the module up and refresh the module"

i have tried reloading, resetting and refreshing the module but the issue is still present

i have accessed the module from the CLI set it in offline mode and factory defaulted it and the same issue is still present

the only thing i can think is that this is a bug with CCP as the loopback interface which the module is using can be pinged fine from the router so the message makes no sense.

any ideas

1 Reply 1

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Is you problem with CCP or the module itself ?

Because, CCP bugs and limitations aside, the module can be normally be installed, configured and managed using CLI or its web interface (after software is initially loaded).