Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Migration to Smart License - No dropdown for "license manager"

I am following the directions to configure connection to smart software licensing.  But in step 1 when it directs me to "choose System > Licensing > License Management" the "license management" option doesn't exist.  How do I enable this?  I am currently running 11.5 (SU 10).  

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/11_5_1SU8/cucm_b_system-configuration-guide-1151su7-su8/cucm_b_system-configuration-guide-for-cisco-1251su2_chapter_01.html#task_8246416BBD1AE856A3FFD63825DD3B93

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

AFAIK Smart Licensing is not an available option in your version of CM. SL is used from version 12.x.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

AFAIK Smart Licensing is not an available option in your version of CM. SL is used from version 12.x.

Response Signature

That would explain it.  A little confusing they would include that in a 11.5 configuration guide as an option then.  Also the per-upgrade report says that a smart account must be created and configured prior to upgrade or migration to 12.0 or higher.  Which I interpreted as smart licensing must be set up, but I see know they are only talking about the account.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: