Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Migration to Smart License - No dropdown for "license manager"

I am following the directions to configure connection to smart software licensing.  But in step 1 when it directs me to "choose System > Licensing > License Management" the "license management" option doesn't exist.  How do I enable this?  I am currently running 11.5 (SU 10).  

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/11_5_1SU8/cucm_b_system-configuration-guide-1151su7-su8/cucm_b_system-configuration-guide-for-cisco-1251su2_chapter_01.html#task_8246416BBD1AE856A3FFD63825DD3B93

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

AFAIK Smart Licensing is not an available option in your version of CM. SL is used from version 12.x.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

AFAIK Smart Licensing is not an available option in your version of CM. SL is used from version 12.x.

Response Signature

That would explain it.  A little confusing they would include that in a 11.5 configuration guide as an option then.  Also the per-upgrade report says that a smart account must be created and configured prior to upgrade or migration to 12.0 or higher.  Which I interpreted as smart licensing must be set up, but I see know they are only talking about the account.