Views
Helpful
Replies

Monitor Calls

scooter817
Level 2
Level 2

Hi Everyone

I have a site in NYC that has 3 companies all in one building and each company has there own front desk number. Each number is being forwarded to our main number and 1 of the 3 companies is having a problem with calls being placed on hold. The call will come in and the receptionist will place them on hold to see if the person they want is there and when she switches back over they are gone.The person calls back and it happens again, they eventually get some of the calls to work but they are getting about 7 dropped calls again for this 1 company. So what I wanted to know is there a way that I can monitor the calls either on the GW or some other way so that I can see what is causing this to happen.Thanks in advance for the help and as all ways have a great day.               

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You don't mention what you use, so I'll assume it's CUCM

You can start by enabling CUCM traces at detailed level and then ask the operator to take note of the time it happened, so you can narrow it down and review just a small timeframe in the traces.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You don't mention what you use, so I'll assume it's CUCM

You can start by enabling CUCM traces at detailed level and then ask the operator to take note of the time it happened, so you can narrow it down and review just a small timeframe in the traces.

HTH

java

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java