cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Need to export undeliverable messages mailbox mailbox greeting

mmoss80
Level 1
Level 1

I've been asked to export the after hours greeting, but it was created on the undeliverable messages mailbox mailbox account. I need to export it, but the option to do so it greyed out. I've tried to google a solution but I guess it's not a common issue to have. Does anyone know how to get a copy off of the server?

1 Reply 1

You don't mention which version of CUC you are working with. Various CUC versions have had various issues with upload/download of greetings. Things got better starting with 11.5 when Cisco moved away from ActiveX and Java for the media master toolbar.

First, on the UndeliverableMessagesMailbox, which greeting was recorded?

Second, on that greetings configuration page, can you confirm that the "Callers Hear" is set to "My Personal Recording"? If it is set to "System Default Greeting" and the Download button in the MM toolbar is grayed out, that means there is nothing to download as nothing has been recorded (at least according to CUC). If a personal greeting has been recorded and the system is set to "System Default Greeting" afterwards, you can still download the personal greeting.

Third, try a different browser. CUC is famous for having some buttons work in one browser and not work in another. (CUCM is getting this way now, too.)

I'm curious how a greeting got recorded on the undeliverablemessagesmailbox. That's tough to do unless the extension is accessed directly via CUC.

Let us know how it goes, and if the issue persists please tell us the version of CUC you are using.

Maren