Views
Helpful
Replies

Part Number for Additional CUWL License

VCsupport17
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Experts,

We have existing CUCM 11 and need to register new additional 5 units of third party IP phones which are Polycom SoundStation.

What license part number I need to order. I read a deployment guide that each SoundStation IP connected to CUCM requires one Unified Workspace Licensing (UWL) Standard, or one User Connected Licensing (UCL) Enhanced.

Could you advise what exact part number i need to order for the additional license.

Thanks,

Sy

5 Replies 5

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

CUWL Standard - NEW-UWL-STD

UCL enhanced - LIC-CUCM-11X-ENH-A

Hi Chris,

Thank you for providing the part numbers.

I have existing UCM-PAK and not yet fulfilled for the CUCM 10.

• LIC-TP-10X-ROOM
  • LIC-CUCM-10X-ENH

The customer upgraded their CUCM from ver.10 to 11. Are UCM-PAK licenses for CUCM 10 applicable for CUCM 11? If so, does LIC-CUCM-10X-ENH licenses can be use for the registration of Polycom SoundStation as third-party device?

If not applicable, how can we migrate these licenses for us to apply on CUCM 11?

Thank you.

Sy

Hi,

If customer upgraded from CUCM 10 to 11, then, they would be having SWSS contract.

You can ask licensing team to provide the licenses for ENH users which are not utilized in CUCM 10.

regds,

aman

Thanks Chris and Aman for your answers. 

Sy

The parts are different, so you may not register version 10 PAKs on 11 system. You need to go through Product Upgrade Tool (PUT) to request the upgrade for which you will receive upgrade PAKs.  Any unregistered PAKs will need to be manually adjusted by licensing@cisco.com.