cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Presence Calendar Integration with Exchange 2010

DOUG DAVIDSON
Level 5
Level 5

I have just upgraded to CUPS 8.6.4, which resolves the Subject Alternative Name" Certificate issue, and am trying to get Calendar Integration working with Presence. When I look at the Presence Engine logs, It is sending the email address as the log on credentials to OWA. I need it to send domain\username. Is that possible?

Thanks, in advance,

Doug        

17 Replies 17

We were getting the same 401 auth errors, the exchange guys missed the all of the IIS server configuration sections in the integration guide.

e.g. use ntlmv1 not ntlmv2, there was a few other settings they missed but it was all around the IIS config.

Once they had applied the configuration correctly it all started working.

I had my Exchange guy with me all day. He said everything is configured correctly. We went over it a few times.

Do you know the exact URL that presence is attempting to go to? Is it /ews? /exchange?

Also, we setup the permissions for the impersonation account to have access on the CAS servers. Does it need access on all exchange servers?

Hi Jim,

If you have more than 1 CAS server, you will need to add them all. I'm assuming your using EWS mode not OWA.

How to Enable Authentication on the Exchange 2007/2010 Virtual Directories

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cups/8_0/english/integration_notes/exchange/guide/exch0710.html#wp1078263

The Default web site needs the anonymous auth, from the link above.

Also you need, from the link above.

Anonymous Authentication

Windows Authentication and/or Basic Authentication

All the impersonation tests were fine, it was the IIS that wasn't configured correctly.

Microsoft Exchange 2007 Configuration Checklist (EWS)

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cups/8_0/english/integration_notes/exchange/guide/exch0710.html#wp1064875

Cisco Unified Presence supports NTLMv1 Windows Integrated authentication only, and does not currently support NTLMv2.