Views
Helpful
Replies

Problems accesing the Unity mail box

afcollazosr
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone, good night:

I have the next situation. When I call to the mail box number, the system responds and plays a message that says "Unity is not available at the moment, please try again later". If I call to any user number I can leave a voice message, but when the user try to access his mail box the system plays the message that I am telling you. Why this situation? Any idea to resolve this?

Please I need your help. Thanks.             

Best Regards.

Andres Collazos.

7 Replies 7

yahsiel2004
Level 7
Level 7

Where you able to fix this issue?

HTH

Regards,

Yosh

HTH Regards, Yosh

Hi Yosh, how are you?

I do not understand your question. I do not know how to resolve the issue.

Thanks

Andres Collazos

I'm doing good thanks for asking. So just to clarify your issue, when any user attempts to check their voicemail, they hear the "Unity is not available at the moment, please try again later"? If so, what steps have you taken this far? What version of Unity are you running?

HTH

Regards,

Yosh

HTH Regards, Yosh

Hi Yosh,

Thanks for answer me. The only thing that I tried is reload the router where is installed the CUE, but the result is the same. I am thinking reinstall the CUE. The CUE version is 7.1.

Any Idea?

Bye.

Andres Collazos

Have you reviewed the log messages?

http://cisco.sitecelerate.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity_exp/design/CP_CIPExpress/cipce19.html

HTH

Regards,

Yosh

HTH Regards, Yosh

Hi Yosh, how are you?

I have been reviewing but I do not find nothing yet to resolve the issue. Any other idea?

Thanks.

Have a nice day

Andres Collazos

Would you be able to post some of the logs; around the time frame, an example call was made?

HTH

Regards,

Yosh

HTH Regards, Yosh