Views
Helpful
Replies

Provisioning v10.5 Failure to configure CKEM 36-Button Line Expansion

jose.albino
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Team,

When i configure the CKEM 36-Button on CUCM 10.5 i get the following error on Provisioning v10.5 when i try to change that phone, in this case a 9951.

ERROR: Failed to execute ValidationCallable (190-1-Phone-module1) Error: IPT-1030: Input field validation failed. - Value CKEM 36-Button Line Expansion Module is invalid.
Value CKEM 36-Button Line Expansion Module is invalid.
IPT-1030: Input field validation failed. - Value CKEM 36-Button Line Expansion Module is invalid.
                at dfc.ipt.validation.validator.impl.attribute.ValueCollectionValidator.validateAndCovertToOrderValue(ValueCollectionValidator.java:308)
                at dfc.ipt.validation.validator.impl.attribute.ValueCollectionValidator.validate(ValueCollectionValidator.java:199)
                at dfc.ipt.validation.validator.impl.attribute.ExpansionModuleValidator.validate(ExpansionModuleValidator.java:45)
                at dfc.ipt.validation.concurrent.AttributeValidationCallable.execute(AttributeValidationCallable.java:115)
                at dfc.ipt.validation.concurrent.ValidationCallable.call(ValidationCallable.java:70)
                at dfc.ipt.validation.concurrent.ValidationCallable.call(ValidationCallable.java:20)
                at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)
                at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138)
                at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
                at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
                at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

Is this module supported on the Provisioning v10.5 ?

Regards,

José Albino

1 Reply 1

mikeputz1
Level 1
Level 1

Best thing to do would be check in provisioning. If you go to create a service template for a endpoint it will have the available KEM's for that model of phone. Also, if you're pushing information to CUCM it would make sense to configure most things in PCP