Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,I have a quick question on what is Cisco's recommended/supported IOS version for Cisco 4331, running CUBE Enterprise. The CUCM version is 9.1.2-10000-28 and currently the Cisco 4331 is running IOS 15.5(3)S1a.I tried to find a compatibility matr...

zgillman by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Trying to use the preconfigured images for the singlewire paging server.  All of the documentation seems to refer to an initial unconfigured installation using admin/changeMe as the initial credentials.  However that doesn't work with the pre-configu...

Hi all,I have a very anoying problem here, They guys from the windows department are deploying a lab with Sharepoint 2013 and they want to integrate it with the precense status from Cisco Jabber (the name.dll active x controller). We already have ful...

Hello Team, When i configure the CKEM 36-Button on CUCM 10.5 i get the following error on Provisioning v10.5 when i try to change that phone, in this case a 9951. ERROR: Failed to execute ValidationCallable (190-1-Phone-module1) Error: IPT-1030: Inpu...

Hello, I tried to work with Cisco UC Integration for Lync in version 9.2.5.We're using Cisco UCM ver 8.2.6 and Lync Server 2013 with client 2013.I can use the computer for calls very well and I can dial from Lync client.But if I want to control my de...