cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Routing to system directory handler

nlau
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to change the directory handler extension to another number, which I was able to do in Unity Connection Administration. But I'm not able to dial the extension to get to it. Do I have to also add the directory number in CUCM Administration as well? How would I configure that?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Yes there's also a configuration from CUCM side.

You need to add a directory number of that extension and Forward All Calls to Voicemail.

Also in Unity Connection Admin, check forwarded routing rules in order to map the extension to the appropriate handler.

If CUCM - Unity Connection integration is SIP not Skinny, you can also do the same configuration with a Route Pattern pointing to UnityConnection SIP Trunk and in Unity Connection check "direct routing rules" menu.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Yes there's also a configuration from CUCM side.

You need to add a directory number of that extension and Forward All Calls to Voicemail.

Also in Unity Connection Admin, check forwarded routing rules in order to map the extension to the appropriate handler.

If CUCM - Unity Connection integration is SIP not Skinny, you can also do the same configuration with a Route Pattern pointing to UnityConnection SIP Trunk and in Unity Connection check "direct routing rules" menu.

Thank you, exactly what I need to know