Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We are long over due on upgrading our physical servers and our collaboration software.  Currently we are running CUCM 9.1, CUC 9.1, UCCX 9.0 and informacast 8.5.  We were planning on upgrading all of these then moving to new hardware however our serv...

Hi, I am installing the latest Prime Collaboration Provisioning program in my LAB (12.2.0.659). During installation of ova file it asks for to set password for globaladmin, but not for root nor for admin. So how do I set these passwords? According t...

j.huizinga by Level 6
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello and thanks to anyone who responds.      We are currently using System version: 10.5.2.15900-8   (10.5.2SU5).    I'm looking to upgrade to 11.5 but have a question about which Service Update to go with.      Documentation states what is below.  ...

Hi All i was configuring ipsec vpn there are 2 sites and the topology is there is a core switch connected to Edge router. The core router learned the vpn ip when i tried to ping the branchrouter side ip from the edgerouter it works however it doesn't...

henokk601 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Getting the following error each night.At Wed Mar 25 22:12:51 PDT 2015 on node x.x.x.x, the following SyslogSeverityMatchFound events generated: SeverityMatch : CriticalMatchedEvent : Mar 25 22:12:24 CCM-PUB authpriv 2 sudo: pam_unix(sudo:auth): auth...

Hi, I'm not sure how to achieve this in CUCM. I want that when a caller is calling a device in CUCM, let's take for example ext. 7777, and 7777 forwarded all his calls to his cellphone. Today, what happens is that when he gets the call on his cellpho...

Hi experts, We have a problem with an upgrade from CUCM and Presence from 8.6 to 11, in Component Install, Installing Database component, on ítem 6 of 6, in 3% we have this error: error refresh upgrade failed, error detected in post-install phase. ...

I have configured 1 of my Unity Connection 8.5.1 server as Publisher and i have applied all the license on that server.After doing so, I am trying to configure the second server as Subscriber but in the Initial configuration where it asks whether thi...

Hi all   Currently having an issue whereby a customer has CUE on a site (local laws prohibit centralised VM), they also have a global E.164 dial plan.   VM can be left, and retrieved - CUE just strips off the + inbound. The issue is the MWI light; it...

jamieparr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes