Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Same Day call reports in CDR

I am attempting to pull call logs from today using CDR. I get an error message saying I can only select logs through yesterday. Does anyone know if there is another way to pull same day call logs?

I have pulled the logs from RTMT but with no header built into the report, I am not sure what some of the columns are for.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This shouldn't be that way by default, as I use CDR to troubleshoot near real time calls quite often.

I'm almost wondering if one of two things are happening:

1) What is your CDR File Time Interval flag under Enterprise Parameters set to? The default is 1 minute if memory serves, but you might have something quit a bit higher.

2) What is your Continuous Loading 24/7 set to in CAR Admin > System > Scheduler > CDR Load? You might have yours disabled.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This shouldn't be that way by default, as I use CDR to troubleshoot near real time calls quite often.

I'm almost wondering if one of two things are happening:

1) What is your CDR File Time Interval flag under Enterprise Parameters set to? The default is 1 minute if memory serves, but you might have something quit a bit higher.

2) What is your Continuous Loading 24/7 set to in CAR Admin > System > Scheduler > CDR Load? You might have yours disabled.

CDR File Time Interval flag is set to 1

Continuous Loading 24/7 was not checked so this is probably my issue

I see that the effect takes place at Midnight so I will check it out tomorrow.

Thank you for your quick response!

So? How's it looking today?

After checking Continuous Loading 24/7, same day call logs were available. Thank you for your assistance.

You're welcome!

VoIP Engineer
Level 1
Level 1

My money is on the continuous load not being set.  If logs are not processed yet then it won't be available.

Another option is to use a product like https://www.VoIPDetective.com.  There is a free version that will allow you to view call records from the last 7 days (including same day).