cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Secondary login when accessing Unity from a user's machine

bdaniels
Level 1
Level 1

I get a secondary login box saying "Please Type Your Username and Password" When I login to the Unity Administrator web from a users machine. I am able to login to the main page, but when I go to subscribers and select the "Find" icon I get another pop up box asking for a username, password and domain name. Does anyone know how to get rid of this. When I access the web from the Unity Server it works fine.

3 Replies 3

williams.jeff
Level 1
Level 1

That's for the MediaMaster Control bar. If you aren't planning on doing anything with recorded name or greetings you can cancel the pop-up to get rid of it once, or just click 'ok' to get rid of it for the whole session.

Is there a browser setting that I can adjust to make it auto login, like it does when I run it from the server. One of the issues is that I cannot log into it. I enter the Unity Admin username and password, and it keeps popping up over and over. The only way I can get rid of it is to click cancel.

If your windows account is also a unity subscriber with Administrator COS on Unity, you can do the following steps:

Open IE on your desktop

Internet options

Trusted Sites, Sites, add http://unityname

Click on Custom Level,

Select "Automatic logon with current username and password"