cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Self Care Portal and certificate

miket
Level 5
Level 5

I am running Callmanager 11.5. Some users are having issues that when they login to the Self Care Portal they get a artificer error "The server could not prove that it is X.X.X.X. Its security certificate is from Subscriber X.X.X.X. this may be caused by a misconfiguration.  The people getting this error show the subscriber address in the browser url field.  Other people are not having any issues. The certificates are signed by third party but have been fine other than this weird issue. Nothing in the logs seem abnormal. Anyone else have seen this? Any thoughts? All the DNS info is okay.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You need to use the CN or any of the SAN entries, if they use the IP that is expected.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You need to use the CN or any of the SAN entries, if they use the IP that is expected.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Jamie as always you are correct. Customer was using ip and the cucm name  without domain. Then two subscribers were not in DNS. I was trying to find a document that explained this but I didn't find anything.

Thank you very much. Take care

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: