cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

setting up CCX 10

scheived
Level 3
Level 3

I'm setting up a new CCX 10.5, when I log in to ccx and attempt to add the cucm server I get this message,

"Cisco Unified CM Authentication Failed because AXL Service possibly disabled/stopped. Please check the Cisco AXL Web Service on Cisco Unified CM."

I verified the AXL Web Services are started and that the username/password was same as what was provided during CUCM install, what am I missing?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Make sure the password policy on the application user does not force it to expire and/or request change.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What is the exact version of CUCM and UCCX, please make sure they are compatible

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Unified_CCX_Software_Compatibility_Matrix_for_10.5%28x%29_and_Service_Releases

Manish

- Do rate helpful posts -

CCX ver 10.5.1.10000-24

CUCM ver 10.5.2.12900-14, Tried it with 10.0.1.12900-2 as well since it looks like this version is listed as compatible with CCX, same result. 

make sure the user name has AXL privilege. Test it by adding Application User with Supper user role.

Make sure the password policy on the application user does not force it to expire and/or request change.

That was it, I had to turn off User Must Change at Next Login for Application user, it's on by default.