Views
Helpful
Replies

SIP Phones Issue

ali16122012
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

kindly be informed that i am suffering with an issue with cisco IP phones model 9971, as all my cisco IP phones are SCCP phones, i just added number of 9971 phones which are working SIP only, these new phones are not able to dial outside number, when i made aj outside call it rings two fake rings "the called phone doesn`t ringing" times and it give me busy tone, this happen only for these phones,

note: i have H323 gateway,

does i need SIP route pattern, or there is setting i should consider

please help

Ali                 

5 Replies 5

Dennis Mink
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Ali,

how is the gateway connected to the PSTN?  and can you provide us with some debug info?  also is this cucm or cme?

=============================
Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below. 

=============================

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

Dear minkdennis,

my voice gateway connected directly to two PRI lines and we have CUCM 7.1.5,

ali16122012
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

any one has any idea regarding this issue, does it missing configuration from CUCM side or H323 Voice gateway

i need help with this case

David Anderson
Level 1
Level 1

Are the SIP phones call route pattern setup the samd as the SCCP's? Can you post a sample of the route pattern?

Dear David,

First thanks for your support and help,

second,I didn`t setup any SIP route pattern as my original post i was asking if i need to setup SIP route pattern to allow SIP phones to make outside call, taking into consideration that the SIP phones already receive outside calls but it is not able to place any outside calls,

/Ali