Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I'm trying to load CUCM licensed through my work onto an oracle VirtualBox running linux redhat, and its unpacking linux fine onto the vbox, and passes the hardware test on boot but when it goes to load I'm getting the error "The hardware you are usi...

When you first log in to your voice mail, you hear a wizard prompts to personalized and record and configure your PIN, name and message when you're not available, that prompts are in English even when the System Default Language is Spanish, is there ...

Resolved! CUC 8.6 Ports

I am going to add a CUC 8.6 server in an existing cluster of 2 CUC 8.6 servers configured in HA mode. Since the new server I am installing will be located at the other side of the wan link, I am concerend about the port configuration as the wan bandw...

Hi guys,I have a CUCM 9.1.2.1000-28 using the BAT 9.1.2.1000-281. When I am using BAT to update the users (synced with AD), everything works fine except for CTI Controlled Device Profiles. In BAT, I have set Controlled Profiles to 1 and CTI Controlle...