Views
Helpful
Replies

SKU IPMA CUCM9.x to CUCM11.x

fraw91
Level 1
Level 1

HI, 

This is Francesco, i work in a new project for the upgrade CUCM 9.x to CUCM 11.x and i want to use the IPMA functionality.

But i don't find the SKU code for the upgrade. Can you help me?

Best Regard,

Francesco

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Yes! IPMA is a feature for Manager-Assistant call routing scenario, which is supported on all CUCM versions. You need SKU upgrades for your CUCM 9.X to 11.X as product wise, not feature wise

Hope this helps!

Cheers
Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts***

View solution in original post

IPMA is supported on all CUCMs including version 9. Below is the configuration guide that can assit you with,

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/unified-communications/ip-manager-assistant-cisco-unified-callmanager-40/200159-Configure-and-Troubleshoot-Cisco-IP-Mana.html

Hope this helps!

Cheers
Rath!

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

AFAIK there is no PN associated to IPMA, that's just a CUCM feature.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Yes! IPMA is a feature for Manager-Assistant call routing scenario, which is supported on all CUCM versions. You need SKU upgrades for your CUCM 9.X to 11.X as product wise, not feature wise

Hope this helps!

Cheers
Rath!

Thanks.

I have an other question.

Before the upgrade i want to try the IPMA functionality in particular the director/secretary features. Is it available with the CUCM9.x or i must upgrade the CUCM to 11.x?

Thanks,

Francesco

IPMA is supported on all CUCMs including version 9. Below is the configuration guide that can assit you with,

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/unified-communications/ip-manager-assistant-cisco-unified-callmanager-40/200159-Configure-and-Troubleshoot-Cisco-IP-Mana.html

Hope this helps!

Cheers
Rath!

Thank so much.

Cheers.
Francesco