Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, I'm not sure how to achieve this in CUCM. I want that when a caller is calling a device in CUCM, let's take for example ext. 7777, and 7777 forwarded all his calls to his cellphone. Today, what happens is that when he gets the call on his cellpho...

I have configured 1 of my Unity Connection 8.5.1 server as Publisher and i have applied all the license on that server.After doing so, I am trying to configure the second server as Subscriber but in the Initial configuration where it asks whether thi...

Resolved! CLUSTERID on CDR

On Enterprise parameter we have given CUCM1 as cluster id, when i check cdr logs, two subscriber show correct clusterid and other two show  cmr_StandAloneCluster_02  cmr_StandAloneCluster_04 subsequently    Call manager service and cdr are restarted ...

This may be in the wrong place. I am new to these boards.  The situation is that We currently have our call manager/voicemail users synced with open directory and we want to move to active directory. As I understand it, the steps are to delete the op...