Views
Helpful
Replies

SNR issue

haithamnet
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everybody,

this is my first time configuring SNR.  My problem is that i haven't the two phones (my desk ip phone & my  remote cell phone) ringing simultaneously.

I have my ip phone ringing first for 4 sec (Delay Before Ringing Timer).

I am using CUCM 8.0.3.

thanks

3 Replies 3

James Hawkins
Level 8
Level 8

You can reduce the delay before ringing timer to place the call to your cell phone but it will always take several seconds for the outbound PSTN call to be set up.

You will need to adjust timers such as the line no answer setting to get things working as you want.

sorry, you didn't understand my problem. I'd like to have the two phones ringing simultaneously. but this isn't what happening.

the ip phone rings for the delay specified in the "delay before ringing timer" and after that the call is sent to my cell phone.

i am configuring the SNR feature under CUCM 8.0 with a H.323 Gateway and using an FXO port for PSTN connection.

This is from the feature and services guide

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/8_0_1/ccmfeat/fsmobmgr.html#wp1245955

'Mobile Connect features do not get supported for T1 CAS, FXO, FXS and BRI. '

I think this is your issue. Try using your mobile phone (use a GW to go to PSTN) instead of an FXO. I believe it will work if you do this.

HTH

Christos