Views
Helpful
Replies

SRST Manager - Unable to add Central Call Agent

James3
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I am currently running a test environment of Cisco Unified SRST Manager and trying to add our call manager cluster through Setup Wizards > Add Central Call Agent in the GUI.

Unfortunately whenever I try to do so I get a popup stating 'Configuration Limit Reached: The maximum number of call agents is already configured." We haven't however configured any so I don't see how our limit could have been reached. 

Has anyone else encountered this before, and if so how did you overcome it?

Cisco Unified SRST Manager Version 11.0.2

I don't seem to be able to find any great depth of documentation or guides on configuring this server so if anyone has a link that would be great. 

Many thanks for any assistance!

Phil

2 Replies 2

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Hi there
Whats the CUCM version you are trying to add ? Can you restart SRST Manager and use a different Browser ?

Hope this Helps
Cheers
Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts***

Hi Ratheesh,

Sorry for the late reply. I don't get a chance to add any version of CUCM, but if I did it would be 10.5.2. 

After a reload of the SRST manager I still get the error stating that too 'The maximum number of call agents' has been reached. This is shown in all browsers (FF, Chrome, IE) when I click on Setup Wizards > Add Central Call Agent

It doesnt appear to be a browser issue but a Cisco warning. 

Any ideas?

Are there also any configuration guides to SRST Manager as I dont appear to be able to find any.

Thanks

Phil