Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello all,    We just changed the security password of our cucm-pub 10.5.2 and it stuck on (please wait) for like an hour now, we dont even know if it succeeded or not. we did this because we are installing a subscriber which kept failing probably be...

HI,Prime Collaboration is new to me. I have recently installed it on a UCS 220 server and added CUCM 9.1 to device setup. However, I do not know how to create the batch upload file. I have used Order Type          User ID          Firstname          ...

Hello, We are planning to migrate 11.5SU3 cluster to 11.5SU4 using PCD. The main reason behind this migration is to get to the latest OVA. When I tested this migration in the lab it failed due to timeout. As it came out the migrated IMP node got blan...

Hello,   I am trying to define the migration destination cluster and it throws the error at step 2 when I click "Assign Destination Cluster Nodes" button:   ../Source/Block_Ciphers/Block_Cipher.cpp:do_evp_final: Bad ciphertext data size provided.: er...

Hi!   I have a issue when I try to connect to the server Auto Attendant Console Server Advance. The server and the PC are in the same net, without antivirus and firewall, but it cannot connected.   The server is not in the domain, but I edit the host...