Helpful
Replies

Tandberg SIP endpoint --VCS >>sip trunk<<CUCM 7.0--Sccp endpoint

inner silence
Level 1
Level 1

Hi experts,

I am trying to build this topology:

Tandberg SIP Endpoint---Tandberg VCS >>sip trunk<< CUCM 7.0 --SCCP 7970G with VT Advantage / SCCP 7985G endpoints.

I am able to call from Cisco to Tandberg endpoint however no video at either side. When I press "?" twice on 7985G I see video protocol off although I've not pressed the Video Mute button on that phone. Same status when calling from 7970G (with VT Advantage). I've G.711 codec, b/w set to 1024KB. Any ideas is this workable topology or I am missing something?

Individually both the system deliver video i.e. calling Cisco phone to Cisco or Tandberg endpoint to tandberg endpoint successfull video on both sides.

I researched but failed to find any doc mentiong SIP to SCCP video endpoint calling each other. Any expert comments?

Thanks,

inner_silence

4 Replies 4

elizabethsugar
Level 1
Level 1

I am having the exact same problem with the same scenario. Did anyone get back to you with useful tips?

Working fine in this setup in my lab, between SIP Tandberg endpoints & 7985 phone in SCCP (and 9971 SIP phones as well).

Be sure to uncheck the MTP Required in the CUCM SIP Trunk configuration

I can't really help for the tandberg config.

cheers

jp

phicurti
Level 1
Level 1

Hi inner_silence,

This could be a lot of things, and really is a tech support question.  This community isn’t focused on tech support or staffed with tech support experts but you might check the Cisco Support Community https://supportforums.cisco.com/index.jspa where our Tech Support Experts and other customers provide debugging.   Another option is to open a ticket with Cisco Technical Assistance Center (<need a link to how to contact TAC WW>) to get the expert debugging help.

Depending on the details you might also download our documentation on how to configure CUCM 7.0 and our VCS X5 (although not sure what version of VCS software you are running):

http://www.tandberg.com/support/video-conferencing-documentation.jsp?selProducts=73&selProductType=&selDocumentType=&selDisplayType=1&SearchButton.x=36&SearchButton.y=14

Hope that helps,
Phil

Matt McAuley
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Inner,

Did you manage to get this setup working?

Cheers