cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

uccx with ccme

tkavithas87
Level 1
Level 1

i am trying to integrate uccx with ccme.i am intalling uccx on vmware.when i install its asking for ip address and gateway.which should be the gateway.pls assist me.

thanks

kavi

3 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Gajanan Pande
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Kavi,

What is UCCX version ?

If it's UCCX 9.0 then please note CUCME support is removed, it can only go with CUCM.

GP.

Pls rate the post if it helps !!

View solution in original post

Hi Kavithas,

Please try pinging your Gateway from the UCCX and see if its reachable first, if yes than you should be able to add it successfully.

Thanks,

Anand

Hi Kavithas,

Please check what is the gateway ip address mentioned in the VM box. Try with that ip.

Thanks,

Anand

22 Replies 22

Gajanan Pande
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Kavi,

What is UCCX version ?

If it's UCCX 9.0 then please note CUCME support is removed, it can only go with CUCM.

GP.

Pls rate the post if it helps !!

tkavithas87
Level 1
Level 1

and what should be the address assigned for the network address of the pc on which vmware is installed.

hi gajanan,

its 8.0.2.it doesnt support?

There is no UCCX 8.3. It's either version 8.0.x or 8.5.x .

UCCX 8.x does support CUCME, it's only discontinued from version 9.0.

For your query, if you are at an UCCX installation screen where it asks to feed in IP address & default gateway details, it will be for the UCCX box & not for anything else.

e.g.

IP address : 10.1.1.10

Subnet :

Def Gateway : 10.1.1.1

GP.

sorry.its 8.0.1

but after assigning ip address of uccx as 192.168.101.200,gateway as 192.168.101.254.i couldnt complete the installation.its saying couldnt identify the gateway.i think i should assign an ip address for the pc network adapter in the same range.

Kavi,

As per the routine IP addressing, def gateway would look like 192.168.101.1.

Pls try that.

GP.

Hi Kavithas,

Please try pinging your Gateway from the UCCX and see if its reachable first, if yes than you should be able to add it successfully.

Thanks,

Anand

i couldnt install the server yet.its still saying gateway is invalid or not responding.

Kavi,

Could you confirm what IP address, Subnet & gateway details you are providing ?

Whatever could be the gateway address, is it pinging ? What is that address i.e. a switch, router etc ?

GP.

hi gayanan,

i connected the ccme with uccx(uccx in installed in vmware ).

ip address of ccme 192.168.101.254

ip address of uccx 192.168.101.1

gateway of uccx 192.168.101.254

ip address of network adapter of pc 192.168.101.1

ip address of gw of pc 192.168.101.254

thanks

kavi

i am in the middle of installing uccx.i am having problem when i install the uccx.i cant ping from uccx without installing the server.i can able to ping the gateway from the pc command line.

Hi Kavithas,

Could you please see what is the fateway address mentioned in the CME, run the show config command to check that.

Provide the same gateway ip address here in UCCX also.

Thanks,

Anand

Pls rate helpful posts !!

i did so.but not workin. i am wondering should i need toconfgure the ip address and gateway of the pc on which the uccx in installed.

Hi Kavithas,

Please check what is the gateway ip address mentioned in the VM box. Try with that ip.

Thanks,

Anand