cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to Attach Provisioning server to Assurance

s.jack
Level 1
Level 1

Hi I have installed Prime Assurance and Prime Provisioning and I had successfully integrated Provisioning into Assurance okay, however I failed to disassociate them before shutting down the VM's and re-starting

I now now longer have the Provisioning GUI part, however I am redirected if I try and log into the provisioning web interface directly

I have since detached Prime 360 Integration and restarted the servers, but it remains the same

Any advice is most welcome

Thanks in advance

Steven

Steven Jack

steven.jack@glasgow.ac.uk

University of Glasgow

2 Replies 2

Anthony Gerbic
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Steven,

Hopefully no IP addresses were changed before the VMs were brought back up. Assurance may be pointing to an incorrect IP address.  I assume port 443 is still set.  If you try to connect directly to Provisioning, are you using an IP address or a host name?

What happens when you press the Test Connectivity button?

Usually detaching from the Assurance 360 integration UI and then reattaching fixes this.

If this does not work then try logging into Provisioning directly.  If it redirects you then the “dfc.ipt.cm.ip” property in dfc.property file was not removed when the Assurance server was shut down and Provisioning thinks it is still attached.  If you look in the dfc.property file and the dfc.ipt.cm.ip setting is there, remove it and restart.  Provisioning should now allow you to directly log into it.  If this is the case then go to the assurance server and try reattaching.  Hopefully this will clear the problem up.

Regards

Thanks Anthony, there wee no changes, I downed it to replace a faulty disk and stupidly forgot to detach it.

I removed the line from dfc.properties and can now log in to the provisioning server, but now it only comes up with a web page with licensing info

LICENSE: Initialization of Audit Manager failed. LICENSE: Error initializing FLEXNet License Manager: For input string: "<uuid>000C2974A86F</uuid><count>1000</count>"

Clicking on License Status gives -

no valid features and

nb_apiChecks if server is licensed to accept XML soap requests

Only option available is a perform audit - which doesn't change anything

Thanks

Steven