Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unified Attendant Console Advanced Client install

Hello,

I've been tasked with rolling out an installation package for Cisco Unified Attendant Console Advanced 11.0 to a number of PC's located at various locations through out the city. We would prefer to have to user interaction with the installation package. The client software provided to me by the group configuring the server has several prompts during the installation. The prompts ask for the host name of the server then it asks for the default presence display. I had a look at the command line parameters available for the install, but I'm not sure which options I need to use to pass the server and presence information to the installation. It looks like cuaca_setup /l = language /s = silent then there is:

/v parameters to msiexec.exe

/ua <url to instmsiA.exe>

/uw<url to instmsiW.exe>

/um<url to msi package>

/us<url to lsscript.msi>

Can any of these options be used to send the server and presence information?

Thanks

Kevin

3 Replies 3

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Kevin,

I don't believe this is possible. There was some talk of an option to deploy the standard client a couple of years ago, but I'm not sure it ever happened - https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12227751/cuac-10-advanced-unified-attendant-console-silent-install

Brandon

Hello Brandon and everyone,

Has this condition changed, if there is a switch/parameter to make silent install possible?

Thanks in advance..

although not silent, using the PowerShell Application Deployment Toolkit - this installs CUACA without user interaction.

Execute-Process -Path 'CUACA_Setup.exe' -NoWait
Start-Sleep -Seconds 10
send-keys -WindowTitle "Cisco Unified Attendant Console Advanced - InstallShield Wizard"
send-keys -WindowTitle "Cisco Unified Attendant Console Advanced - InstallShield Wizard" -Key '{enter}' -wait 1
send-keys -WindowTitle "Cisco Unified Attendant Console Advanced - InstallShield Wizard" -Key '{enter}' -wait 1
send-keys -WindowTitle "Cisco Unified Attendant Console Advanced" -Key 'PW*********01' -wait 1
send-keys -WindowTitle "Cisco Unified Attendant Console Advanced" -Key '{enter}' -wait 1
send-keys -WindowTitle "Cisco Unified Attendant Console Advanced" -Key 'p' -wait 1
send-keys -WindowTitle "Cisco Unified Attendant Console Advanced" -Key '{enter}' -wait 1
send-keys -WindowTitle "Cisco Unified Attendant Console Advanced - InstallShield Wizard" -Key '{enter}' -wait 10