Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection 12.5 Holiday Schedule for Multiple Days

Saima Harris
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am trying to create multiple days Holiday Schedule for Christmas.

Start Date & Time Dec 23, 6pm and should run until Jan 5th, 9pm.

For example Dec23 starting from 6pm until Jan 5th 9 pm
Would it be enabled everyday at 6pm (Dec23, 24, 25 ...) to play the Holiday greeting and end at 9pm every night, or will enabled on Dec 23 6pm and end on Jan 9 pm and play the holiday message 24X7 for all those 13 days?

My understanding is the first option, start to play holiday greetings at 6pm and end at 9pm every day, will play regular greetings before 6pm and after 9pm every day.

Is there any documentation explaining this specific scenario for multiple days for 12.5?

Also, the other issue is the Call handler is in PST and the server itself is in EST. When a customer creates the Holiday Greeting in PST sometimes it doesn't work, my understanding is, 10pm ending time in PST would be 1am EST (3 hours ahead) on the next date so the system gets confused when it compares the End Date on Holiday schedule (PST) because the server date has already changed.
I found the below post for an older version for the same issue and there was a bug mentioned but I could not find any bug for 12.5

https://community.cisco.com/t5/unified-communications-infrastructure/unity-connection-time-zones-and-holidays/td-p/1979195

bug id CSCud93698,  

Thank you.

1 Reply 1

b.winter
VIP
VIP

Hello,

taking your scenario: For example Dec23 starting from 6pm until Jan 5th 9 pm.
Then yes, there will be holiday every single day from 6 to 9 pm, from dec 23 to Jan 5.

Is there any documentation explaining this specific scenario for multiple days for 12.5? --> Probably the administration guide

About your timezone problem:
Maybe you open a TAC case and ask to investigate this problem further and also if the bug still exists in your used CUC version or not.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: