Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection 8.6, can leave message but it says I have nothing

Daniel Gomez
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I'm having an issue with Unity Connection 8.6 where I can successfully leave a message on user's mailbox but when users access his VM, Unity Connection says there are no messages.

What could be causing this issue?

Regards,

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you go all the way thru the process of leaving a message instead of hanging up, does it tell you that it was sent successfully??

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Yes,

I'm able to review my message, to press # to confirm and it says it has been sent.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

One thing to check - just to ensure you aren't chasing your tail - is that CXN is matching the mailbox you think it is. You can see this with the Remote Port Status Monitor.

Assuming that's all in order, is this a single-node or CXN cluster? Are there multiple clusters in the site or just one? If there is more than one server involved it's possible that there is a replication issue.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-5963

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Daniel Gomez
Level 1
Level 1

It turns out that configuration seemed to be OK, user was able to access his VM, change greetings, call other user's extensions, etc. but for some reason, he was not receiving messages confirmed as successfully sent.

I erased the user, I imported it again and it started working as expected. It makes no sense but it's working now.

I appreciate the help.

Regards.

DGQ