Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity connection Auto Attendant call transfer

kpintens
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I was wondering if someone could help me guide where to start troubleshooting on the following:

In auto attendant I have setup a call handler that needs to transfer the call to an extension. The operator says it is transferring but the call does not come through.

I checked the CSS of the voice mail ports and that has the extension partition in, Unity is call forwarding rule is set to match all calls.  In the call handler the transfer rule is set up for transfer to alternate extension.

Any ideas where to look first

Thanks in advance

Koen

16 Replies 16

Hi Rob

Yes that has been done, it was already ticked added IP but still connection refused.  Un-ticked it,waited, thick again still no joy

I just started here so need to find out if there is something in my path changing IP

Koen

update, I tried using my mobile and then it does what is supposed to do, so coming from PSTN it works and also from internal

it looks like the IP phone I used to test with was causing the issue

now the next step, transferrring the call to an outside line without having to modify too much on the CSS's

I am with the company that does the network and IPT support for your customer.

To call the outside number, create a translation pattern for an internal number in HPG, and translate that number to the outside number. You can control the egress GW with the CSS in the trans pattern.

The VM port CSS is restricted to prevent toll fraud. The restriction table was never a factor, because it isn't used for transfers from a call handler.

If you need to contact me directly, contact Dennis Hess and he can give you my Email address.

PS: I also fixed the problem with rPSM on the primary server, so it is working now.