Helpful
Replies

unity connection web inbox phone not answering

j.huizinga
Level 6
Level 6

Hi,

I have a cluster CUCM and CUC (10.5)

Seems to working fine, but I have an issue with the CUC Web inbox. I can play through the computer , but not through phone. Get the message "Phone not answering"

We have a SIP trunk connection between CUCM and CUC

Any idea?

Thanks

JH

5 Replies 5

Murali_DS
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, 

can u specify if this happens when u press the message button or when it is dialed in remote and exactly what message u r receiving. The one u have provided doesn't give a clear picture.

Thx,
M

Hi,

Voice mail works perfectly, only through Web inbox i can't play voice mails through the phone, I can through my PC

See screen shot:

Thanks

Jan

nlambe
Level 1
Level 1

Have encountered the same issue on some phones in same location - turned out that the phone lines were in a different partition to users who were ok. Once changed the problem resolved itself .

NL

Hi

I thought the same, but I was sure that I configured the CSS and Partition 100% correct.

After a SIP debug (have a SIP trunk between CUCM and CUC) I saw the error "SIP/2.0 433 Anonymity Disallowed"

And this was the problem, by default in CUCM 10.5 anonymous calls are rejected by a Cisco phone (Reject Anonymous Calls on line configuration)

When I disabled "Reject Anonymous Calls" it worked.

Trying now to find  away that a caller-ID is created (even fake) when using Cisco Unity Connection Web Inbox

Thanks

Jan

Hi All

This can be resolved by setting the "Contact Line Name" on the Port Group.

- Jonathan