cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Language licenses

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

In my last 2 installations I noticed that the license came with 2 language licenses even though the additinal language was not specified. I wanted to confirm if that is the valid configuration, or if I should purchase the additional language license in order to be licensed for 2 languages.

Chris

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Chris,

I have been wondering about this question as well, as it has come up a few times lately. I submitted your quetion to Cisco and here is the answer I received from Licensing.

"A typical base license will include 2 languages. For instance if you ordered a common part such as UNITYU4-50USR-E it would inclue 2 languages."

Hope this helps!

Rob

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

bemai
Level 1
Level 1

That is valid. US English (ENU) is always installed and will take up one language license. The other language is up to you. If you desire two languages besides ENU, then you will need an extra language license.

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Chris,

I have been wondering about this question as well, as it has come up a few times lately. I submitted your quetion to Cisco and here is the answer I received from Licensing.

"A typical base license will include 2 languages. For instance if you ordered a common part such as UNITYU4-50USR-E it would inclue 2 languages."

Hope this helps!

Rob

Thanks guys.

Chris