Views
Helpful
Replies

Updating Holiday Schedule in UCCX 5.x

abraham1982
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Excuse me if this topic was already discussed. I would like to know if there is a way to update the holiday list for 2011 on to the UCCX server.

UCCX version 5

I have a list of business holidays for this year and this has to be updated before Monday since the first holiday of this year falls on 17th Jan for the US.

In UCCX > Document Management, I see an XML file named dates.xml with a list of previous year’s holidays.

In Script Management, there is a holiday script that calls this XML file if the condition ‘today is a holiday’ is true.

So my assumption is, I just have to edit this XML file and upload it in the same place with the same name. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks in Advance

Abraham

1 Reply 1

That would be correct in Theroy.  However I would save a copy of the current one just in case.  I would verify that the script you are utilizing is specifically accessing that xml file.  If you are unsure, you could edit the script to use a copy of the file you want, add todays date and do a debug test.  That is much more complicated then I make it sound here, but if you have done before it is pretty straight forward.

Thanks,

Marcus