Views
Helpful
Replies

Voice mail issue with CUCM or CUCME

sagar.sarker
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I want to know a basic information regarding voice mail configuration in CUCM or CUCME.

With the very basic configuration of CUCM or CUCME without any unity or unity connection, is it possible to have basic voice mail features with the system. Say, I have configured call manager server with voice gateway connected to PSTN. Now is it possible to have voice mail for the system without cisco unity or unity connection configured.

Same goes for CUCME. We have CME bundled router configured. Can we configure voice mail with unity express without having separate license?

Please help ,e to get the answer for this query.

Regards,

Sagar

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

No , there is no way , for the voice mail you must have a unity .

Cisco has a basicAA.tcl for auto attendnant that you can place it on the router for welcome greeting , this you wont be needing unity but for voice mail it is a must.

Amer

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Hello,

No , there is no way , for the voice mail you must have a unity .

Cisco has a basicAA.tcl for auto attendnant that you can place it on the router for welcome greeting , this you wont be needing unity but for voice mail it is a must.

Amer

Hi Amer,

Thanks for your help. Is this same for both CUCM & CUCME?

For welcome greetings, I have configured its-CISCO.2.0.2.0.tcl in the VG. Can you please guide me about basicAA.tcl script, i want to give it a shot.

Regards,

Sagar