cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VOIP phone images issue

Chet Cronin
Level 4
Level 4

Well we are running CUCM 11.5 planning to upgrade soon but for now have to stick with 11.5. 

Problem are VOIP 8800 series images. 

We have a plain image 800x480 127K png file but when we try to imbed a small logo on the image and resafe it to 800x480 .png it will not work.  The file size of the png is 188K ?  

We have looked an can't find a file size requirement anywhere in CISCO documentation only pixel size ... 

any assist is appreciated. 

Chet Cronin
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Have you uploaded the files to correct folder on TFTP ? on all TFTP nodes and restarted the services.

I couldn't find anything on SIZE of the file. For idle display 1 Mb is mentioned. 188K file is not big and I believe it should work.

I assume the problem is with the Upload. Are you using list option or Through common phone profile ? 

Response Signature

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Have you uploaded the files to correct folder on TFTP ? on all TFTP nodes and restarted the services.

I couldn't find anything on SIZE of the file. For idle display 1 Mb is mentioned. 188K file is not big and I believe it should work.

I assume the problem is with the Upload. Are you using list option or Through common phone profile ? 

Response Signature

b.winter
VIP
VIP

I can't imagine, that you have modified the image directly on the phone or in CUCM. So I guess you have downloaded that picture somewhere to your PC and you are modifying it on your PC.
But if you have trouble saving a file on your PC, what does it have to do with Cisco?