cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WARNING: Unable to contact server . Master or Local Agent could be down, Backup Completed.

mohd Akram
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Team,

I'm not able to take the DRS backup getting the message WARNING: Unable to contact server . Master or Local Agent could be down, Backup Completed. please help me and I am using Rebex tiny SFTP Server

Regards,

Akram

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

You can do it from GUI by navigating to Cisco Unified Serviceability > Tools > Control Center - Network Services and restart the services from there.

Manish

View solution in original post

Hi Akram,

During this period devices and users cannot be provisioned, means you can not add new users. Changing the configuration of a user that affects licensing (For example: the Enable IM and Presence and the Enable Mobility check boxes) is not allowed. Changing CSS, partition etc should work. It is recommended to contact licensing@cisco.com in advance.

Manish

View solution in original post

14 Replies 14

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please try restarting Cisco DRF Master and Cisco DRF Local on all the CM servers and then try.

Note: Cisco DRF Master will only be available on Publisher Server

Regards

Deepak

Dear Deepak,

Can you Navigate, please

Regards,

Akram

Run below commands from CM CLI:

utils service restart Cisco DRF Master (only available on Publisher)

utils service restart Cisco DRF Local

Regards

Deepak

Dear Deepak,

Thanks a lot for your support That are case sensitive commands

You can do it from GUI by navigating to Cisco Unified Serviceability > Tools > Control Center - Network Services and restart the services from there.

Manish

Dear manish ,

Thanks 

Regards,

Akram 

Dear Team,

IM using CUCM 9.1 after 2 days my license will expire after that what happened to my existing registered phone . can I modify the  CSS , etc

Regards,

Akram

Hi Akram,

Please check the following

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11663181/cucm-demo-license

Manish

Dear,

we already have licence ,  that will expire after 2 days  , we are going to buy an upgrade licence to 11 but it takes some time like 10-15 days just want to know can i modify the Extension ,CSS etc 

Regards

Akram

Hi Akram,

During this period devices and users cannot be provisioned, means you can not add new users. Changing the configuration of a user that affects licensing (For example: the Enable IM and Presence and the Enable Mobility check boxes) is not allowed. Changing CSS, partition etc should work. It is recommended to contact licensing@cisco.com in advance.

Manish

Dear,

Please check the image

Regards,

Akram

Dears,

what is the difference between standard and enhance 

Hi Akram,

If you are talking about licensing then please check the following

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/products/collateral/unified-communications/unified-communications-licensing/C45_523902_11_9_licensing_aag_v5a_1.pdf

Manish

its mean my one user can use multiple devices with same user /profile if  I have cuwl and  that will count one license