Level 1

Hi all

I want to take an export  about user-extension- line group-hunt group mapping

Can somebody help me about it   I have CUCM 9.1

1 Reply 1

Gordon Ross
Level 9
Level 9

There's a lot of table joins in that full mapping! I'll break it down into steps. When you say extension you need to bear in mind that a number and a device are two different things, and a user is associated to these things separately. I'll break it down into chunks.

User to Device:

SELECT enduser.userid, device.description FROM enduser, device, enduserdevicemap WHERE enduser.pkid = enduserdevicemap.fkenduser AND enduserdevicemap.fkdevice = device.pkid AND enduser.userid='FOO'

User to Directory Number:

SELECT enduser.userid, numplan.dnorpattern FROM enduser, numplan, endusernumplanmap WHERE enduser.pkid = endusernumplanmap.fkenduser AND endusernumplanmap.fknumplan = numplan.pkid AND enduser.userid='FOO'

Number to Hunt List:

SELECT numplan.dnorpattern, device.name FROM numplan, device, devicenumplanmap, typeproduct WHERE numplan.pkid = devicenumplanmap.fknumplan AND  devicenumplanmap.fkdevice = device.pkid AND device.tkproduct = typeproduct.enum AND typeproduct.name = "Hunt List" AND numplan.dnorpattern='FOO'

Hunt List to Line Group

SELECT device.name, linegroup.name FROM device, routelist, linegroup WHERE device.pkid = routelist.fkdevice AND routelist.fklinegroup = linegroup.pkid AND device.name="FOO"

Line Group to Directory Number

SELECT linegroup.name, numplan.dnorpattern FROM linegroup, linegroupnumplanmap, numplan WHERE linegroup.pkid = linegroupnumplanmap.fklinegroup AND linegroupnumplanmap.fknumplan = numplan.pkid AND linegroup.name="FOO"

All of this (and more!) is fully documented in the CUCM Database Data Dictionary.

GTG

Please rate helpful posts.

Please rate all helpful posts.