Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unified Communications Manager Business Edition 6000

c-maynewheeler
Level 1
Level 1

Hello there,

I have been scouring everywhere for SRND and how this actually works. I know from the past that CUCMBE as an appliance worked alone, not Pub and Sub as the normal CUCM deployment, however hass this changed on the CUCMBE 6K on ESXi?

Quesion are as above, and

• If this is a standalone i.e. a Publisher, when deployed on 2 x ESXi Servers, the app is balanced over the two virtual machines?
  • If it is PUB/SUB set up, then again balance them across the two VM Servers, or one in each?
  • Unity, is this embedded in CUCMBE 6K as it used to be, or is it a "dumbed" down model which would be a standalone appliance?

Any pointers would be great!

Cheers.

1 Reply 1

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

B6K is merely a marketing term with some bundled pricing, it is up to 5 UC applications loaded on a UCS C-series server, you can have 1 or 2 CUCM servers, UCXN, CER, UCCX, Provisioning Manger.  If you need more you can get 2 B6Ks and split the load across them.

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: