cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Prime Collaboration Provisioning 11.0 - No Option to Add Extension Mobility Services

brenped01
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am currently in the process of testing Prime Collaboration Provisioning 11.0 as a solution to streamline and standardize provisioning processes.  Everything I have tested seems to work quite well apart from Extension Mobility.  After setting up the templates for EM Access/Lines and enabling the Extension Mobility Services/Service Bundles (tried both individual services and bundles), it never shows up as an option when I try to add services to a user.

Has anyone else run into this?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dilip_g
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

1. Make sure you have put in the Service NAme and Service URL correctly for the corresponding UCM under Device Setup. Both have to match exactly what is configured on UCM.

2. If you ran an infra sync before adding the EM Service URL, then run the infra sync again (after adding the Service Name and Service URL) followed by domain sync

3. Also make sure the EM services are enable for that particular user role.

These are main steps. Let me know if you are still having issues and we can jump on a webex session to troubleshoot this.

-dilip

Technical Marketing Engineer

Cisco Prime Collaboration Provisioning.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

dilip_g
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

1. Make sure you have put in the Service NAme and Service URL correctly for the corresponding UCM under Device Setup. Both have to match exactly what is configured on UCM.

2. If you ran an infra sync before adding the EM Service URL, then run the infra sync again (after adding the Service Name and Service URL) followed by domain sync

3. Also make sure the EM services are enable for that particular user role.

These are main steps. Let me know if you are still having issues and we can jump on a webex session to troubleshoot this.

-dilip

Technical Marketing Engineer

Cisco Prime Collaboration Provisioning.

That was it!  I didn't catch that the Service Name and URL were needed during the infrastructure setup.  I appreciate the assistance!

Thank you,

Brent