Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX11.5 Finesse

prem.kumar7
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I am in testing of UCCX11.5 Finesse agent desktop, I already pointed Socialminer and configured Chat and email section in UCCX11.5 , But My issue is I cant find a option like Ready for chat and email in finesse desktop. Is there any change in finesse11.5 desktop for chat and email tab or am I making mistake somewhere else. Please Guide me Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Prem

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There is no difference if you have done it in the past for previous versions. Refer below:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_11_5/configuration/guide/UCCX_BK_UF7B627D_00_unified-ccx-administration-guide/UCCX_BK_UF7B627D_00_unified-ccx-administration-guide_chapter_010110.html#UCCX_RF_A28BFCF8_00

Attached to this post is a working chat and email gadget for version 11 in case you need to look at yours and match it then.

Don't forget to replace my-social-miner-server with the FQDN of your SocialMiner server.

Regards

Deepak

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There is no difference if you have done it in the past for previous versions. Refer below:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_11_5/configuration/guide/UCCX_BK_UF7B627D_00_unified-ccx-administration-guide/UCCX_BK_UF7B627D_00_unified-ccx-administration-guide_chapter_010110.html#UCCX_RF_A28BFCF8_00

Attached to this post is a working chat and email gadget for version 11 in case you need to look at yours and match it then.

Don't forget to replace my-social-miner-server with the FQDN of your SocialMiner server.

Regards

Deepak

Hi Deepak,

It worked Perfectly for me Thank you for that , I need one more help on this.

Chat works fine in Finesse but when I send email I am not getting that mail in finesse desktop. But I can see the mail in user mail box. I can see UCCX socialminer configuration for email is red. So, what could be the cause . Thanks

Regards,

Prem