Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco UCS B200-M4 "Service profile SP-Blade2 ..flexflash-card"

Hello Bro,

Recently I was making changes to Cisco UCS server B200-M4, I have changed the management IP "IP pool, and Fabric IPs'".

Everything went Ok, and ended up with error log "Service profile SP-Blade2 configuration failed due to power-state-change,flexflash-card, Cause: configuration-failure"

event log images for more details attached.

kindly, what is it about and how affecting the production?

TIA

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Steven Tardy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Does the server have a FlexFlash SD card physically installed? Check:

• UCSM / Equipment / Chassis 1 / Server 1 / Inventory / Storage / Controller / FlexFlash Controller / General / Physical Drive Count

Sometimes the FlexFlash SD card are unseated, so physically re-seating and verifying visually is a good first step.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Steven Tardy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Does the server have a FlexFlash SD card physically installed? Check:

• UCSM / Equipment / Chassis 1 / Server 1 / Inventory / Storage / Controller / FlexFlash Controller / General / Physical Drive Count

Sometimes the FlexFlash SD card are unseated, so physically re-seating and verifying visually is a good first step.

Thank you so much Steven, I followed your path above and I discovered that this is the only server with Flexflash count of 0, means its fauly and since we are not using the card, I have disabled it, and now the error gone.

is that Ok if you think so? dont need it.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card