Views
Helpful
Replies

I'm Still Not Sure

CiscoNovice011
Beginner
Beginner

Hello,

I am trying to create a lab, that is going to use two of the 8 blades on a chassis (5108), lab blades B200 m3. The other 6 blades are being used for production. The production has it's own Tagile storage array for VSphere. The lab will probably being using a Synology NAT. 

What I don't understand is, will this setup cause any problems over lapping with production? Do I need to have it attached to it's own chassis, FI and MDS? 

I am trying recreate an old setup by replacing the storage. I was able to find 4 vlans that are labeled lab in a 192 IP range, Production is using 10. Will DMZ,APP,BACKEND and WS (I assume workstations) be enough vlans. This still presents the question, I have what is ensuring that lab and production are not going to interreact? I am under the impression that it has something to do with the domain controller, because the lab, will not be connected to the domain and user will be added as needed, I think. 

Thanks for any help.

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers