Views
Helpful
Replies

This product may not be purchased outside of the approved bundles

mwafrikaMwe
Level 1
Level 1

Hello guys,

I'm trying to configure UCS-C240-M7 server in Cisco ccw. I'm getting the following error after configuring, 

• Please note that this product may not be purchased outside of the approved bundles. Please use MLB: UCS-M7-MLB. (CE202322)

When I look for the said bundle, UCS-M7-MLB I'm limited to select UCS C220 server model. The Bundle has the following UCS

UCSC-C220-M7S

UCSC-C220-M7N

Which limits my customer requirement who wants 2-servers each with SSD/SAT/SCSI but with different storage capacities. 

Is there a way I can configure the 2-servers in the bundle and change the NVMe drive to SAS/SATA/SCSI

Thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

you can customize server configuration inside the bundle SKU. if you need different spec servers, you can add more server line items inside bundle and do required changes. you can mix and customize any number of servers inside bundle SKU. 

Please rate this and mark as solution/answer, if this resolved your issue
Good luck
KB

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

you can customize server configuration inside the bundle SKU. if you need different spec servers, you can add more server line items inside bundle and do required changes. you can mix and customize any number of servers inside bundle SKU. 

Please rate this and mark as solution/answer, if this resolved your issue
Good luck
KB

OK, but, why i get this (CE202322) error ???

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card