Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCS B200 M2 Possible Bug

Hi all,

I have a Cisco UCS B200 M2 with CIMC vers 2.2(8ga) that just went under a blade swap and came up with error on discovery post the replacement. The discovery status is insufficiently equipped. I do believe this is a bug tied to the firmware but cant quite prove it and am looking for some help. I tried to find the funny characters that would normally be associated with the MFG Info or Part NUM of the fruprom -s output from the support gather but I could not locate the bundle/directory of MEZZxx_techsupport.tar in the techsupport bundle. Is there any additional section in the log gather that can point me in the right direction? I have attached the logs and would greatly appreciate anyone who can kindly walk me through so I can fully understand and hopefully help someone in the same boat next time :)

2 Replies 2

Evan Mickel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I don't see an attachment here, I would also not recommend uploading any logging or attaching output to this forum as it is public and could pose a significant security risk.

As for your current problem I would recommend opening a TAC case if you have not done so already.  We would be happy to assist in solving this problem and advancing your understanding of the logging where possible.  There is not much that can be done with the description provided alone.

Thanks!

March 31, 2018 was last day of support for B200M2.  I'm not sure you can open TAC cases any more for those :(

Kirk..

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card