Did you mean: 
cancel

Webcast-Introduction to Network Design

Unified Computing System Videos
0 Comments
0 Comments
UCS Manager 3.0 (view in My Videos)
0 Comments
This video will demonstrate on how to do Day2 Operations on Standalone rack servers at scale using IMC Supervisor. (view in My Videos)
0 Comments
This video will demonstrate on how to do Day 1 Operations on standalone rack servers at scale using IMC Supervisor (view in My Videos)
0 Comments
This video will demonstrate on how to enable Day0 Operations of stand alone alone rack servers at scale using IMC Supervisor . (view in My Videos)
0 Comments
IMC Supervisor Demo (view in My Videos)
0 Comments
Cisco UCS and Puppet have put together a new solution for rapid bare metal provisioning in just a few steps. Provisioning is done through Puppet's Razor module which offers a variety of options for installing host environments on provisioned nodes. In thi... Read More
0 Comments
Here's an overview of setting up a basic server environment on the UCS Platform Emulator using the Python SDK. Portions of the script used in the video are provided below. For more information on the emulator and the Python SDK please see the following: P... Read More
2 Comments
Here is a brief introduction to the new 3.1(1ePE1) UCS Platform Emulator showing how to perform backup and restore(import) of the current UCSM configuration. Backup/restore of the configuration is a good practice in general and is necessary with the new P... Read More
0 Comments
This VOD will show how to perform a Configuration Export of UCS Central using the new HTML-5 UI. (view in My Videos)
0 Comments
UCS-B Series Chassis, Blades, IOM, FI and components. connectivity and bring up from ground zero for virtual, server, system, data center and network adminstrators. (view in My Videos)
0 Comments
This brief video provides a demonstration and overview of the main features and benefits found in UCS Central. You can also download the UCS Central Best Practice Guide --- Updated for Release 1.1(2a) (view in My Videos)
0 Comments
KVM VM-FEX Standalone Video Configuration Guide (view in My Videos)
0 Comments
Nexus VMware VM-FEX Video Configuration Guide (view in My Videos)
0 Comments
UCS VMware VM-FEX Video Configuration Guide (view in My Videos)
CreatePlease to create content
Top Experts
Last 6 Months
Top Experts
This widget could not be displayed.
Ask the Expert- DMVPN on Cisco routers