cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CP-6851-3PCC redial issue

voipwell
Level 1
Level 1

We add a "9" to a 10 digit dialed number in the phone dialplan.  The phone records the call in history(used for redial) with the 9 prefix.  When using the redial function,  the phone adds another 9 to the number since it uses the dialplan on redial also.  

Suggestion:  Dialed telephone number stored in history should only be keys pressed digits, not digits sent out of phone after dialplan modifies dial string.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I agree with you. Someone else here may agree as well. But it mean nothing. Cisco staff in charge doesn't accepts bug reports or enhancement requests this way. Call support center (I assume you have valid support contract).

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I agree with you. Someone else here may agree as well. But it mean nothing. Cisco staff in charge doesn't accepts bug reports or enhancement requests this way. Call support center (I assume you have valid support contract).

I've been working with Sipura, Linksys and Cisco equipment for 14 years.  Never needed a service contract since their documentation has always been enough.  Don't know if i want to change just to report a bug.  I think I'll sit on the sidelines and let Cisco mature the product then revisit.  Thanks.