cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

9.x software pack for UC500 series

John Platts
Level 4
Level 4

I have seen that the next software pack is planned to be released in January 2012 along with CCA 3.2. The January 2012 software pack is planned to include CME 8.6 and IOS 15.1(4)M according to the UC500 software packs page.

I have seen documentation for using the 6900 series phones and 894x phones in SIP mode with CME 9.0 and I have seen other references to CME 9.0 in the Cisco Support Community. When will a 9.x software pack appear for the UC500 series, which will include CME 9.x?

2 Replies 2

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

This is being discussed in other threads already and in the comments to the Software Packs Document too.

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi John,

If I am not mistaken, January's SWP release will be the preparation of the UC based CME's migrating to SIP based services... But the information I had might be old and could have changed any time, but I am fairly certain it will happen and big Kudos to Cisco for moving down that path, much easier to achieve the whole Unified Communications scenario that way

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *