cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Additional maintenance on SPA9000/400?

Joseph Chambers
Level 1
Level 1

Can you get more maintenace than just "return to factory for replacement? for the SPA9000/400? Somethiing similiar to Smartnet? How long does it typically take to receive another unit if it fails and I have to ship back to factory?

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Darren DeCroock
Level 4
Level 4

I am not sure exactly what you mean by "maintenance", but if you are referring to a service center, or sending the unit in to be serviced here.  The answer would be no, we currently do not have a service option for that device.

Thank you,

Darren

View solution in original post

I am not going to get into specifics, but there are a couple of options when getting an item replaced.

Standard replacement..  (Item is sent out "ground", after your device is received by our warehouse.)

Cross Ship..  (Item is sent out for "next day" delivery after order is entered.)

Darren

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Darren DeCroock
Level 4
Level 4

I am not sure exactly what you mean by "maintenance", but if you are referring to a service center, or sending the unit in to be serviced here.  The answer would be no, we currently do not have a service option for that device.

Thank you,

Darren

Somethiing similiar to Smartnet? How long does it typically take to receive another unit if it fails and I have to ship back to factory?

I am not going to get into specifics, but there are a couple of options when getting an item replaced.

Standard replacement..  (Item is sent out "ground", after your device is received by our warehouse.)

Cross Ship..  (Item is sent out for "next day" delivery after order is entered.)

Darren