cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Exit - Stage Left - Goodbye from Steve DiStefano

Steven DiStefano
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

II wanted to tell you all I kinda disappeared from the community for the least several weeks as I had to consider a change in my career.

I decided to leave Cisco after 12 fun years, the most fun being out here with you all, perfecting my skill in 'technical partner enablement'.

I will take a rest for a while and dont have any certain plans.

For those of you who want to stay in touch, steve.distefano@gmail.com (its in my profile, which should stay put along with all my posts and docs I am told).

I am in RTP, North Carolina if anyone is ever in town and would like to meet.

Thanks again for the great professional relationship we have built over the last few years World Wide!!!!

If Govrnments had communities like ours, the world would be a better place.

Steve D

9 Replies 9

mcasimirc63
Level 4
Level 4

You have been a great inspiration to me and many others.  You will be missed for sure.  Mille Grazie for everything.

daviddun
Level 3
Level 3

The Man, The Myth and the legend,

You will be truly missed from all that have meet or worked with you over the last years.

Go forth and enjoy the time off

You will be missed and hopefully you can sign in under you new e-mail address.

Thanks for all that you have done

mtempro
Level 1
Level 1

Steve, you have been a great inspiration...now I'll have to find someone else to lookup too.

Already added you to my contacts!

Thanks for always being there, dude.

Best Wishes!!!

Marv

Enjoyed every minute of it - THANK YOU - Good Luck!!

Good luck and best wishes Steve.  You will be missed!!!

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Steve,

Saddened to so you go, but I have to say 12 long years is a pretty good wicket and you will be surely missed, your council on these forums were without a question just pure AWESOMENESS and I do hope you still remain to lurk in the shadows on these forums.

Good luck for the future and If you ever venture to the Land Down Under you will be treated to a pretty good night and of great fun

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Sad to see you go. 

Arturo Bianchi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have difficulty expressing my feelings because I do not speak English and use a translator :-( so I just tell you

mille grazie Steve

we have not met in person but I got to enjoy here on the forums. Congratulations on the professionalism and calmness with which you answered, especially with those who came out of the box! I will certainly look for you if I one day will come in the U.S. and I invite you to spend a holiday here in Italy!

Rating 1+ for Arthur writes, collect a few words the essence of you:

The Man, The Myth and the legend!!!

Best wishes and good luck Steve.

Arturo

Hi Arturo, Leo, David (from downunder), Thomas, etc...

Steve is a valued colleague of mine.

I love his attitude of always trying to do the right thing by the partner,  end user and Cisco.

He really is focused on assisting the wider partner community and hopefully making sure that your installations are successful..

He has put a tremendous amount of effort and time, days/nights/early mornings and weekends into making sure the  technical enablement Labs are in place and  your questions get appropriate answers.

Accolades Steve,  you will be missed, but don't be a stranger.

regards

Dave Hornstein

Systems Engineer

Cisco Systems, Inc.

Building 8

7025-8 Kit Creek Rd

PO Box 14987

Research Triangle Park

NORTH CAROLINA 27709-4987

United States

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: